Atrium Centers is currently looking for a qualified Marketing Director to handle responsibilities for our three North-Central Michigan facilities: Gladwin, Grayling, and King Nursing and Rehabilitation
If you are a highly motivated, self-starting go-getter who values hard work above all else, then this the job for you!
Please Apply Now!
Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes tactics to maximize admissions of residents requiring a sub-acute level of care including regular contact with potential referral sources including hospitals, physicians, insurers, case management companies and health care agencies.
- Maintains an 80% conversion ratio from referrals to admissions.
- Serves as a key member of the facility sales team by assisting other members with coordination of sales calls to key accounts.
- Conducts industry analysis annually and local market analysis quarterly. Completes the business development tool (sales plan) weekly.
- Ensures company processes are followed to ensure the clinical and financial approval process in a timely manner.
- Coordinates admissions with appropriate departments and staff.
- Directs efforts to the managed care industry by setting up appointments with case managers and explaining the services provided. Participates in contract closings and price negotiations with insurance companies, as assigned.
- Contacts local community agencies to generate a positive image and encourage word-of-mouth referral activities.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of current regulations governing Medicare / Medicaid and private insurance company reimbursement processes.
- Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures 80% of time is spent outside the building on census development in the local market.
- May be responsible for recruiting, hiring, providing orientation/training, and retaining a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out Admissions Office responsibilities.
- Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- We offer our employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Atrium Centers understands the needs for quality benefits for you and your family. Atrium Centers offer a variety of options for you to choose what is most appropriate for you.
- Competitive salary package
- Extensive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement